Being a virtual volunteer
We’re developing new ways for people to be part of clinical research from wherever you are – at any time.
As more of our research moves online, so do the opportunities for you to work with our researchers and contribute to the work that they do. Being a virtual volunteer means that:
- You don’t have to come into our hospitals to have access to our experts or find out about the research they do.
- You’ll be the first to know about all of our research discoveries.
- We’ll keep in touch with you by email, giving you regular updates.
- We’ll organise virtual meet-ups and discussions about the research we do.
- We’ll invite you to our regular programme of events, open days and conferences.
- You can decide to stop receiving information from us at any time.
Sign-up or find out more
You can sign-up to our mailing list now or join us at one of our free virtual events. If you’d like more information about being a virtual volunteer you can email us at any time.Email us for more information